SouthTennBlog: Sobering
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Married to the lovely and gracious Tanya. Two Sons: Levi and Aaron. One Basset Hound: Holly.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sobering

Thomas Sowell has a good, and sobering, piece on the crisis Western Civilization currently faces.

As I said in my recent piece on this subject, I know there are those of you who disagree with me that we are in a fight for our survival. But, with all due respect, you are wrong. After all, if we face an enemy who has actually issued a declaration of war against us, carried out a massive attack against us on our own soil, and attempted to carry out several more, and you still deny that we are in a war for survival, what would it take for you to acknowledge that this is our situation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home