SouthTennBlog: August 24
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Married to the lovely and gracious Tanya. Two Sons: Levi and Aaron. One Basset Hound: Holly.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

August 24

Now is as good a time as any to offer my condolences to Rob Huddleston over at VOLuntarily Conservative. I recently read his post regarding the events surrounding his thirtieth birthday, an event which, he stated, marked the end of his youth.

Let me just say that today marks my thirty-ninth birthday, and I remain just as youthful (immature) as ever. I hope Rob will eventually come to realize that one's age is nothing but a number, that has nothing to do with who you are.

Well, at least until you turn forty, like the guy on the right in the picture below. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home