SouthTennBlog: Back In The Saddle
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Married to the lovely and gracious Tanya. Two Sons: Levi and Aaron. One Basset Hound: Holly.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Back In The Saddle


I would like to apologize to those of you who have been looking, in vain, to this space for new material for some time. But I have to acknowledge that I have little regret for the “down time.” You see, for the past three or four months, the Lovely-And-Gracious Tanya and I have been finalizing the adoption of our two sons out of Russia. I can now happily report that the newest Harwells – Levi and Aaron – are back home with us, and carrying on like they have always belonged here – which, of course, they have. Anyway, perhaps in the near future I’ll be able to compile a condensed version of our “Russian Adventure” for all (six) of my loyal readers to enjoy. In the meantime, here’s a look at my sons.

Oh, and a new commentary as well. Maybe not my best writing, but it feels good to be getting the cobwebs out, and the fire back in my belly.

JLH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home