SouthTennBlog: I'd Like To Think That It's Due To My Influence
My Photo
Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Married to the lovely and gracious Tanya. Two Sons: Levi and Aaron. One Basset Hound: Holly.

Friday, July 29, 2005

I'd Like To Think That It's Due To My Influence

But humility, and reality, forbids. Anyway, the Tennesseean is reporting this morning that Tennessee House Speaker Pro Tem Lois DeBerry has resigned as Co-Chair of the General Assembly's Special Committee on Ethics. Good for her. It has been interesting to see how certain individual Democrats have been willing to bow to reality in their handling of the ethics scandal on capitol hill, while the leadership of the party still seems unable to muster the courage to call on all those implicated to do the right thing.

- JLH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home